[turba] vCard-Import from ownCloud

Anna Christina Naß acn at annachristina.eu
Fri Jun 7 11:21:40 UTC 2013

Hallo,

I want to move from ownCloud to Horde (I switched from Google to
ownCloud last year... which was no problem at all).

I exported my contacts from ownCloud as a vCard file and imported it
into Horde.

But now, most data of my contacts have NOT been imported!

One example, the vCard file has a card like this:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
ITEM2.ADR;TYPE=HOME;TYPE=pref:;;my-home-street-and-number;my-home-town;;my-zip;Deutsch
   land
TEL;TYPE=HOME;TYPE=VOICE:my-phone-number
ITEM3.ADR;TYPE=WORK:;;my-work-street;town;;zip;Deutschland
BDAY;VALUE=date:1901-01-31
UID:b33393c4-98a1-4e1a-8f5c-d29459406093
REV:2013-01-14T15:35:00+00:00
PHOTO[...]
TEL;TYPE=HOME;TYPE=FAX:my-fax-line
TEL;TYPE=WORK;TYPE=VOICE:my-voice-line
N:Naß;Anna Christina;;;
PRODID:-//Apple Inc.//iOS 6.0.1//EN
FN:Anna Christina Naß
ORG:my-organization;
ITEM1.X-ABLABEL:_$!<Other>!$_
ITEM1.EMAIL;TYPE=INTERNET;TYPE=pref:email1 at domain.tld
TEL;TYPE=CELL;TYPE=VOICE;TYPE=pref:my-mobile-number
END:VCARD

In Turba, I only find:

- Name
- Birthday
- Photo
- Fax
- Organization

All information like addresses, phone numbers and my e-mail address are GONE.

How can it be that Turba ignores so many fields in this file???

How can I convert the file to make it compatible with Turba?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Anna Christina Naß