[turba] GAL search on Android 4 - company name and address

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Wed Oct 9 18:52:22 UTC 2013

I use LDAP for our GAL adress book, search work fine, but I can not
see the company name
in the "People" app on Android 4 (seen it in the activesync debug log
of the GAL search result).

TouchDown App show the company, but Android 4 not. Is this a missing
feature of Android?

Is it possible to show the address as well? Do not seen this in the
debug log, so maybe it isn't possible with GAL?

Samuel

backends.local.php
[...]
     'map' => array(