[turba] GAL search on Android 4 - company name and address

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 9 19:16:33 UTC 2013

Not all fields are available to be returned in the gal.  I don't
remember the list off hand,  but I believe we already return all of
them. I'll double check on this though.

As you have discovered,  not all clients display all the available
fields either.  In fact,  some only display name and email.

mike
Sent from mobile

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>