[turba] No details for LDAP directory

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Jan 14 12:26:52 UTC 2014

> [...]
>
> we try to use a central LDAP directory as read only contact store
> with Turba latest. Searching works fine as of now but when clicking
> at the found entries to get the details for this entries Turba
> always show the error message "Not found" and jump back to the
> search screen. The LDAP source is listed below, the backend is
> "ESTOS MetaDirectory". We have tried different mappings for __key,
> but the result is always the same :-(
>

> $cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
>     'disabled' => false,
>     'title' => _("MetaDirectory"),
>     'type' => 'ldap',
>     'params' => array(
>         'server' => 'internal.server',
>         'port' => 712,
>         'tls' => false,
>         'root' => 'dc=meta',
>         'sizelimit' => 200,
>         'dn' => array('cn'),
>         'objectclass' => array('top',
>                                'person',
>                                'organizationalPerson',
>                                'inetOrgPerson'),
>         'scope' => 'sub',
>         'charset' => 'utf-8',
>         'checkrequired' => false,
>         'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
>         'checksyntax' => false,
>         'version' => 3,
>
>     ),
>     'map' => array(
>         '__key' => 'dn',
>         '__uid' => 'entryID',
>
>         'email' => 'mail',
>         'homeEmail' => 'mail2',
>         'homePhone' => 'otherTelephone',
>         'workPhone' => 'telephoneNumber',
>         'cellPhone' => 'mobile',
>
>         'firstname' => 'sn',
>         'lastname' => 'givenName',
>         'name' => array('fields' => array('firstname', 'lastname'),
>                         'format' => '%s %s'),
>         'workStreet' => 'streetAddress',
>         'workCity' => 'I',
>         'workPostalCode' => 'postalCode',
>         'workCountry' => 'c',
>         'workAddress' => array('fields' => array('workStreet', 'workCity',
>                                                  'workPostalCode'),
>                                'format' => "%s \n %s, %s  %s"),
>
>         'homeStreet' => 'privateAdressStreet',
>         'homeCity' => 'privateAddressCity',
>         'homePostalCode' => 'privateAddressPostalCode',
>         'homeCountry' => 'privateAddressCountry',
>         'homeAddress' => array('fields' => array('homeStreet', 'homeCity',
>                                                  'homePostalCode'),
>                                'format' => "%s \n %s, %s  %s"),
>

>         'department' => 'department',
>         'fax' => 'facsimileTelephoneNumber',
>         'company' => 'company',
>     ),
>     'tabs' => array(
>         _("Personal") => array('firstname', 'lastname',
>                                'name' ),
>         _("Location") => array('homeStreet', 'homeCity',
>                                'homePostalCode', 'homeCountry',
>                                'homeAddress', 'workStreet',
>                                'workCity', 'workPostalCode',
>                                'workCountry', 'workAddress'),
>         _("Communications") => array('email', 'homeEmail',
> 'homePhone', 'workPhone',
>                                      'cellPhone', 'fax' ),
>         _("Organization") => array('company', 'department'),

----- End message from lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de -----

This is what I have in ours, works fine as a GAL type read only
source. Is sync'ed through to ActiveSync devices as a global address
list too, which is handy.

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'title' => _("Global Address List"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         'server' => 'ldap.simonandkate.lan',
         'port' => 389,
         'tls' => true,
         'root' => 'ou=shared_addressbook,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan',
         'bind_dn' => 'cn=horde,ou=accounts,dc=simonandkate,dc=lan',
         'bind_password' => '****************',
         'sizelimit' => 200,
         'dn' => array('cn'),
         'objectclass' => array('top',
                                'person',
                                'organizationalPerson',
                                'inetOrgPerson',
                                'turbaContact',
                                'simonandkateContact',
                                'calEntry',),
         'scope' => 'one',
         'charset' => 'utf-8',
         'checkrequired' => true,
         'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
         'checksyntax' => false,
         'version' => 3,
     ),
     'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'dn',
         '__uid' => 'uid',
         '__type' => 'turbaType',
         '__members' => 'turbaMembers',
         'name' => 'cn',
         'firstname' => 'givenName',
         'lastname' => 'sn',
         'middlenames' => 'initials',
         'email' => 'mail',
         'title' => 'title',
         'company' => 'organizationname',
         'office' => 'roomNumber',
         'department' => 'ou',
         'businessCategory' => 'businesscategory',
         'workAddress' => 'postaladdress',
         'workPhone' => 'telephonenumber',
         'fax' => 'facsimiletelephonenumber',
         'homeAddress' => 'homepostaladdress',
         'homePhone' => 'homephone',
         'cellPhone' => 'mobile',
         'notes' => 'description',
         'nickname' => 'displayName',
         'spouse' => 'spouseName',
//      'birthday' => 'dob',
         'website' => 'labeledURI',
         'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',
         'smimePublicKey' => 'object_smimepublickey',
         'photo' => 'jpegPhoto',
         'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL'
     ),
     'tabs' => array(
         _("Personal") => array('name', 'firstname', 'lastname', 'middlenames',
                                'nickname', 'spouse', 'photo'),
         _("Location") => array('homeAddress', 'workAddress'),
         _("Communications") => array('email', 'homePhone', 'workPhone',
                                      'cellPhone', 'fax'),
         _("Organization") => array('title', 'department', 'office',
'company'),
         _("Other") => array('notes', 'website', 'freebusyUrl',
                             'pgpPublicKey', 'smimePublicKey'),
     ),
     'search' => array(
         'name',
         'email',
         'homePhone',
         'workPhone',
         'cellPhone',
         'homeAddress'
     ),
     'strict' => array(
         'dn',
     ),
     'approximate' => array(
         'cn',
     ),
     'export' => true,
     'browse' => true,
);

It's been a while since I set it up though...

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16