[turba] No details for LDAP directory

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Jan 17 11:52:45 UTC 2014

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> I have set the loglevel to "DEBUG" to see the LDAP request
>>> failing, but i only see one LDAP request which is the one from the
>>> search which is working. So clicking the name to get the contact
>>> details seem to do no further LDAP request but simply fail. Any
>>> idea what could cause the contact details to fail without a (LDAP)
>>> query??
>>>

>> The URL create is something like this
>> "https://webmail.kwsoft.de/turba/contact.php?source=localldap&key=589371882a9ebbe85234fe351de17561" which looks fine to me. The error message "Not found" is included in turba/edit.php and turba/deletefile.php but not in turba/contact.php. Can anyone comment on how to debug why no LDAP query is created for the URL
>> above??
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andreas
>
> This doesn't look fine at all. IIRC you mapped __key to dn, but this
> is definitely not a dn.

As said we have tried several "__key" mappings, the first was indeed
"dn" which was for example

https://webmail.kwsoft.de/turba/contact.php?source=localldap&key=cn%3D589371882a9ebbe85234fe351de17561%2Cou%3DExterne%2Cdc%3Dmeta

but the result was the same "Not found" and no LDAP query in the debug
log for the details.

So how to debug why no LDAP query is create at all?

Regards

Andreas