[turba] No details for LDAP directory

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Jan 17 13:02:48 UTC 2014

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> This doesn't look fine at all. IIRC you mapped __key to dn, but
>>> this is definitely not a dn.
>>
>> As said we have tried several "__key" mappings, the first was
>> indeed "dn" which was for example
>>
>> https://webmail.kwsoft.de/turba/contact.php?source=localldap&key=cn%3D589371882a9ebbe85234fe351de17561%2Cou%3DExterne%2Cdc%3Dmeta
>>
>> but the result was the same "Not found" and no LDAP query in the
>> debug log for the details.
>>
>> So how to debug why no LDAP query is create at all?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Andreas
>
> You need to trace the code in contact.php then.

I have tried this already but it includes jumping to Driver.php,
Ldap.php and a dozen other files/modules. One suspect thing is the
getObjects in turba/lib/Driver.php which searches for __owner which is
not available in the LDAP directory. But i still fail to see what
could be the difference to a SQL source...

Regards

Andreas