[turba] Turba H5 (4.2.0alpha1)

SSRI ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr
Mon Jun 2 08:18:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

While using horde-db-migrate,

[  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 9
Migrating to TurbaUpgradeCategoriesToTags (10)
== 10 TurbaUpgradeCategoriesToTags: migrating
=================================
== 10 TurbaUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Migrating contact categories to
tags. =====
-- select('SELECT object_uid, object_category, owner_id FROM turba_objects')
     -> 0.0006s
== 10 TurbaUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Contact categories successfully
migrated. =
-- removeColumn('turba_objects', 'object_category')
     -> 23.0589s
== 10 TurbaUpgradeCategoriesToTags: migrated (506.2149s)
======================

we get the following errors in the logs :

2014-06-02T10:05:01+02:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name user1 not
found [pid 14012 on line 199 of
"/usr/share/horde/pear/php/Horde/Share/Base.php"]
2014-06-02T10:05:01+02:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name user2 not
found [pid 14012 on line 199 of
"/usr/share/horde/pear/php/Horde/Share/Base.php"]
2014-06-02T10:05:01+02:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name user3 not
found [pid 14012 on line 199 of
"/usr/share/horde/pear/php/Horde/Share/Base.php"]
2014-06-02T10:05:01+02:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Share name user4 not
found [pid 14012 on line 199 of
"/usr/share/horde/pear/php/Horde/Share/Base.php"]

Turba works fine after the database migration.

Where this error is coming from ?

Regards.

SSRI Team
IT Services - Université Pantheon-Assas ( Paris 2 )