[turba] Using horde-db-migration script to update schema

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Jul 10 04:06:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I need to add a column to the turba_objects table.  I can create a
migration script and place it in the turba/migration directory, and it
will execute just fine and do what I need, but that will then result
in install getting out of sync with the official turba schema.  Plus,
I learned all of the specific migration files must have unique
numerical values, or the schema upgrades will fail to run.   Is there
a way for a general admin to use the horde-db-migration script to add
columns or other items, or must I find a different way to add things?

Thank you,

John