[turba] Quick add email to address book from message

Jeremy jeremy at vaxxine.com
Fri Jun 12 15:29:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Mu company is upgrading from a pretty archaic version of Horde/IMP. Our
versions is prior to the modular versions available know. For example
our address book was not Turba. I am now in the process of upgrading it,
and it seems to be going mostly well. One problem I am having is that
there is no longer the ability to add an email to an address book from a
message you are reading. Is there a module for this or some quick code
that I can tack in to achieve this functionality?

Thanks for any help!