[turba] Address Book Sorting and Listing

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:54:22 UTC 2015

Hi

I thought I'd sent this once before, but I can't find it.

In my Turba preferences, I have it set to display AND sort names by
"Firstname Lastname".

This has always given me a listing like:
Andrew Zulu
Anne Aardvark
Bertha Siegfried
Charlie Michaels

This is the way my phone displays it as well

However, what I have at the moment in Turba is:

Anne Aardvark
Charlie Michaels
Bertha Siegfried
Andrew Zulu

Horde Horde (horde) 5.3.0-git
Address Book (turba) 4.3.0-git

I don’t have this issue in my production system (Horde 5.1.8) and no amount
of resorting by name, last name, first name, email or anything will bring
it back to a proper Firstname Lastname order.

How do I fix this?  Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Simon