[turba] filtering and using contacts

Iain Mac Donald turba at picturenow.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 19:51:57 UTC 2016

On the Turba page on the website[1] it states that: "You can create
distribution lists from your addressbooks, which are handled
transparently by IMP".

The tools, I have found, in Turba are: Tags, Virtual Address Books and
Contact Lists but I can't see how to create distribution lists using any
of these tools.

I realise the version I am testing is about a year old but a quick
check of the recent changelogs doesn't mention anything about
distribution lists. Is there some configuration that needs to be set to
enable distribution lists?

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
Iain.

I am using Turba 4.2.2, Horde 5.2.2 and PHP5 from Debian Jessie.

[1]
http://www.horde.org/apps/turba