[turba] Managing Turba objects

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sun Jul 15 16:44:20 UTC 2018

Hi list!

Since I have the problem to manage vCards with many attributes, that Horde
does __NOT__ manage, I decided to write a little PHP-Script to sync data
between Horde and DAV, maintaining the extra attributes on the DAV-Server.

Well, I wrote the script and I can test it with some files, but now I need to
continue my work using the contacts I saved in Horde.

Unfortunately I really can't understand how to manage the contacts... :(
The functions are mostly uncommented, no words about Objects, API and so on,
no downloadable API documentation (all links redirect to download of the
source code?!?).
The Horde-Framework is really complex, and I can't invest two months to try
understanding how it works without any documentation...

So my question: can someone help me?

I need:
- searching for a Turba Object
- save an object (new one or already present)
- delete an object
- load an object
- parse the object
- retrieve a vCard of the object

Thanks a lot for all can help me with example, docs and encouragement... ;)
I'll send the script the ML as OpenSource as soon it will be complete and
almost tested.

Bye
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)