[turba] Bug: Saving objects in Turba

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Aug 20 18:42:09 UTC 2018

Hi list!

I noticed a very very strange behavior by saving contacts in Turba using the
API..

I have to function in my program that save contacts.
The first one add a new contact using this code:

      $registry->callAppMethod('turba',
                               'davPutObject',
                               array('args' => array('contacts~'.$addressbook,
                                                     $localFile->filename,
                                                     $vcf->body))
          );

the second one changes a contact using this code:

    $registry->call('contacts/replace', array('uid' => $localFile->uid,
                                              'content' => $vcf->body,
                                              'contentType' => 'text/vcard',
                                              'sources' =>
    $localFile->source));

If I see the documentation these functions have to return true if the data
were saved correctly and false otherwise.
Nice, but... they always returns NULL...

Could someone explain me how can I check if my program saves the data
correctly?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)