[turba] Horde global ldap server and backends.local.php

David Wells dwells at alfavinil.com
Tue Dec 10 20:50:55 UTC 2019

Hi all!

I'm trying to set up a global read only address book from my samba ad
server and I have already set it up as a global ldap server in horde
settings and I'm using it in some pref_init hooks with the following code.
> $factory = $GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('Horde_Core_Factory_Ldap');
> $ldap = $factory->create('horde', $factory->getConfig('auth'));

I'm looking at turba/config/backends.php file trying to create a
turba/config/backends.local.php file that could use the global ldap
server and not having to set up a new connection to the same server.
Does anyone have a sample I could use as a kicking point?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
David Wells.