[turba] Import ed export all contact's users

Ttest ttest at comune.napoli.it
Wed Jan 29 08:49:49 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I have an Horde version 3.2 on a old server.

I have install a new versionĀ  of Horde 5.2.22 on a new server.

On a old version, my users have all contacts (mail address and others)
save on own profile.

I want export from old server and import on new server for all contacts
of all user.

What can I do this?

I have the same problem with "personal information" such as default
identity, Identity's name and full name.

Note: In old server I have different version of php, mysql and system
operation.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards.

Pasquale.