[ulaform] some additions

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Jul 25 07:47:58 PDT 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> * extend the field_param structure to include some stuff specific to the
> action
> driver (in my case it was a boolean determining whether or not to display the
> question in the email that gets generated by the mailto driver -- but you
> could
> add more params in there if you think of anything else that's related to the
> action rather than the field type).

overall looks good, although i think the fieldparams is too specific. i'd prefer
it defined as getActionPrefs() in the Ulaform.php lib and getPrefs() in
mailto.php. preferences could then be defined for any aspect of the action, not
only specific to fields.

although i can't quite focus at the moment on what would be the best approach,
see if you find a generic way. i might be wrong, thinking of something too
complex. anyway i'll try playing with your patch a bit later, and submit it as
it is if i don't come up with a generic idea.

thanks,

marko