[whups] Status of whups

Ben Curtis bcurtis@bencurtis.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:52:19 -0800

I watch this list because I'm (slowly) working on my own bug tracker (www.sourceforge.net/projects/phpbt) that arose out of my frustrations using bugzilla.  Of course, there are other php-based bug tracking packages out there as well (mantis at www.sourceforge.net/projects/mantisbt being one) that are attacking the same problem with the same tools.  Would there be a benefit (if it's possible) from combining the efforts of these projects?  It just seems to me that there is a potential for duplicated/wasted effort, and I would personally prefer one great tool than a few that are fair to middling.  Ah well, just thinking out loud and interested in your thoughts as well.