[whups] User authentication

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:39:31 -0400

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> [Apologies that I'm so far behind on Horde mail; I've been meaning to
> respond to this.]

Same from me, though it's not so much being behind on Horde mail as just being
behind.

> I know the Red Hat Bugzilla system allows for this; bugs have a "Product"
> (which seems to be the coarsest-grained division), and each bug has a
> check box "only members of Foo product can see this bug".  Users can be
> added to products as necessary.

This seems useful to me. The Horde Perms:: stuff should provide a pretty easy
API for handling things like this. It might need a bit more functionality, but
I need to flesh it out anyway.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Hockey means never having to say you're sorry.