What else to do?

Alex L admin@networkessence.net
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:19:10 -0500

What all needs to be done for WHUPS? I know it needs to be integrated with some
other stuff. I see a few things right now that I'm going to work on a little.
First, when modifying the details of a ticket, for assignee, you have to enter
an email address, not a username. I think there should be a dropdown menu with
a choice between either username or email address.

One other bit...on the search page, under the 'Action' column, the only thing
there is 'show details'. Why have a column there if the same thing is displayed
for every ticket?

-Alex