[whups] Assignment patch

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:05:56 -0500

I'd like tasks created in Nag as Assignments are made in Whups.  I'm sure
that's fairly far off in the planning stages though if at all.

Currently I'm getting a time-clock billing system online using the horde
template so I'm crashing on that.  Since we're a development house I'm
looking for an all inclusive package that help us get our project management
organized from bugs to tasks to billing for tasks.

-S

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 8:01 PM
To: whups@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [whups] Assignment patch

Quoting Scott Singleton <scott@beacon-inc.com>:

> why are we not going back to horde to authenticate and pick users?  Is
there
> a design and direction document for WHUPS?  Right now it stands totally
> apart from the rest of the horde suite.

Not completely. And the plan is for it to use Horde for all kinds of users;
currently it uses them for "public" users only.

> besides IMP, whups and nag are the two primary reasons I'm going with the
> Horde suite. I can't wait for these to more forward and (possibly?) be
> integrated.

Great! I look forward to your patches!

(btw, what do you want to be more integrated in Nag?)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in

> Currently I'm getting a time-clock billing system online using the horde
> template so I'm crashing on that.  Since we're a development house I'm
> looking for an all inclusive package that help us get our project management
> organized from bugs to tasks to billing for tasks.

Sounds like a lot of the vision for Whups. Care to contribute that time-
tracking module as a Horde app?

-chuck