[whups] Assignment patch

Alex Leverington admin@networkessence.net
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:48:40 -0600

Quoting Scott Singleton <scott@beacon-inc.com>:

> why are we not going back to horde to authenticate and pick users?  Is
> there
> a design and direction document for WHUPS?  Right now it stands totally
> apart from the rest of the horde suite.

for now... it's being worked on to integrate into horde. the whups code was
imported into horde as foreign code, so it wasn't originally designed with
integration into horde in mind. this is being approached and I'm working on
some code to do just that (integration).

> besides IMP, whups and nag are the two primary reasons I'm going with the
> Horde suite. I can't wait for these to more forward and (possibly?) be
> integrated.

I whole heartedly agree with you :)