Any Documentation

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:02:23 -0600

I just installed whups from cvs, and am a little lost as to how to get
started.  It looks like I've got everything functioning properly (not getting
any errors), but I'd like to get starting in creating projects, etc.

Is there any documentation that helps in explaining what
the "modules", "types", and "subjects" are and their dependancies?  I started
to create some of these items, but ran into dependancy issues and then
realized that I'm not exactly sure what I'm creating when I create a "type".

If there is no documentation, can someone give me a quick run-down.  I'm sure
I can figure it out... just would like a quick-start.

-Dan