[whups] Any Documentation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:44:12 -0400

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

> If there is no documentation, can someone give me a quick run-down.  I'm
> sure I can figure it out... just would like a quick-start.

Not really any docs yet; you are welcome to create some and contribute
them. :)

Modules are groups of tickets; different "ticket queues", if you will.
Types are just kinds of tickets, which have unique states and priorities.
For instance, a bug report is going to have different states (unconfirmed,
reproduced, fixed, etc.) from a request to install an air conditioner
(approved, installed, etc.). Subjects are just a summary line for the
ticket; you can lock them to a fixed set of items if you want.

That should be a start; feel free to ask more questions and I'll do what I
can.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity