[whups] Any Documentation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:18:33 -0400

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

> Well... I figured out why there is no email address indicated there...
>
> lib/Driver/sql.php - line 211-212]:
>
> $user_name = $assignee;
> $user_email = '';
>
> This poses a problem.

Yes. Namely, the functionality hasn't been implemented yet. :)

> I'd like to contribute to it if possible.... before I commit to
> something, I'd like to know how active the development team is.

I am actively working on it for a client, and we'd like to adopt it on
bugs.horde.org ASAP. More contributors would definitely be welcome.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity