[whups] Whups - Turba Integration

Ahmed ashihab@alcahest.com
Wed Oct 30 09:20:07 2002

Quoting Gary Weinreb <gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com>:

> What do ya'll think?  I think that this is probably a good "first" mod
> for me, if 1) ya'll think it is an acceptable addition

We use Whups for project tracking, sales process and bug reporting as you
seem to be doing, however, we don't have the resources to change the code as
you are doing. So I'm following what your doing with much interest, if you
need an alpha code tester we'd be happy to help.

I think the integration with Turba will be a great idea, specifically
creating a list in Turba can mean less duplication of effort in that we only
create a single project contact list once which can be kept up-to-date in
either module which is more in line with how most people work.

Ahmed...