[whups] Framework requirements

Mike Baptiste mike.baptiste@duke.edu
Wed Oct 30 20:18:42 2002

Does whups require the CVS version of the framework or will it function
with 2.1?  I installed it in our release horde tree (used for IMP and
Turba) but get a blank screen when I bring up the URL.

I threw together a test tree with all CVS files for horde, whups, etc
and it worked.  So I guess the answer to teh above is yes.  But I
figured I'd check.  We're extremely interested in whups and would like
to use our production horde environment for simplicities sake (and
consolidated authentication and DB storage)

Mike