[whups] WHUPS Status?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 13 22:35:18 2002

Quoting adam@morrison-ind.com:

> The WHUPS website provides basically no information,  but from the list
> archives it looks like some people are using this on a day-to-day basis.
> And it sound like it might be just what I'm looking for.
> Is there anyplace one can get the current status - features
> working/implemented/planned, etc...

http://whups.horde.org/

Working: admin, ticket creation, etc.
Planned: much slicker handling of all of this =) (seriously, the
notification can get a lot better, things can get even more flexible, and
there's a bunch in the list archives from the last month or so).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."