[whups] whups modifications

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 19 17:46:39 2002

Quoting Gary Weinreb <gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com>:

> Attached is a diff -urN output file against HEAD whups of this afternoon
> 11/18. There are apparently a number of changes in the new HEAD which are
> not incorporated in my development version, and of course the changes I've
> made are described in my email of last Thursday...
>
> Again, if there is too much disparity for you to see what I'm doing, let
> me know.
>
> I'll work my changes into HEAD tomorrow and resubmit a diff to you if you
> would prefer.  I've also not had a chance to back out the ORDER BY change
> that you didn't like, so I can take care of that then also...

Please do; I started going through this diff, but it backs out most of my
last several days of work, and I don't want to try reconstructing it all. I
know that HEAD is sometimes a moving target, but updating before generating
your diffs makes the diffs much more useful to us and much easier to merge in.

If you haven't done so, please take a quick read through
horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS before submitting the new diff, too.

Also, you managed to get diffs of the CVS/Entries files as well. How'd you
do that? Please use cvs diff, not just diff.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."