[whups] whups modifications

Gary Weinreb gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com
Mon Nov 18 22:37:47 2002

Attached is a diff -urN output file against HEAD whups of this afternoon 11/18.
 There are apparently a number of changes in the new HEAD which are not
incorporated in my development version, and of course the changes I've made are
described in my email of last Thursday...

Again, if there is too much disparity for you to see what I'm doing, let me know.

I'll work my changes into HEAD tomorrow and resubmit a diff to you if you would
prefer.  I've also not had a chance to back out the ORDER BY change that you
didn't like, so I can take care of that then also...

Regards,
Gary