[whups] whups mods...

Gary Weinreb gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com
Wed Nov 20 05:49:51 2002

OK. I've done this a bit differently than suggested, but hopefully this will
simplify things.  It did for me.  I've included only those portions that I've
added or changed.  Apparently I have as much to learn about cvs
as I suspected, which is a lot, and more to learn about diff than I thought...

Attached are 4 diff files, all for whups.  One for each of admin.php,
lib/Admin.php, lib/Create.php, lib/Driver/sql.php.

These are against HEAD of 11/19, late afternoon.  Without the ORDER BY clause
that Chuck objected to...  I re-read through the CODING_STANDARDS, and I think
I'm in compliance.  If not please let me know where I'm off...  I'm spending
more time this week pulling these diff's together and trying to keep my changes
up with HEAD, then actually coding....  Not good...

Any suggestions on how to better organize myself to keep up and remain
productive would be appreciated...  I'm using GNU's CVS client on a Win2k
workstation for my HEAD updates, and haven't really gotten my linux cvs
configured correctly to work with ya'll's repository...  I think that'll help...

I hope these will be useful.  The attributes stuff looks really interesting, and
if you like, the next phase of my programming I can include the attributes into
this "merging" mechanism from one type to another...

Regards,
Gary