[whups] Re: [cvs] commit: whups admin.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 20 20:49:17 2002

Quoting "Robert E. Coyle" <robertecoyle@hotmail.com>:

> Yep: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde-cvs&m=103775343400707&w=2

Oh, right, query builder. Missed that, sorry.

> Eventually, yes, if you want to use it to keep an asset tracking number
> or things like the OS and Platform fields in bugzilla.  Hmm.. perhaps you
> could serialise a Horde_Form_Type into the row describing the attribute as
> a simple way to do this.

I was thinking of adding _type and _data fields to the whups_attributes
table; that way we could create the Horde_Form_Type_* objects on the fly
(more flexible if the object were to change somehow).

> Ok, I haven't needed the guest user feature yet, but I may be able to set
> that up and have a play with it.

Cool, thanks.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."