[whups] Re: [cvs] commit: whups admin.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 20 20:24:06 2002

Quoting "Robert E. Coyle" <robertecoyle@hotmail.com>:

> Specifically, I have a bunch of objects implementing a bunch of
> interfaces and I'm using whups to track the progress of the
> implementations (and their bugs).
>
> Using this, I can set the Class and Interface attributes of the tickets,
> then very easily find eg. how advanced each class is or all the bugs on a
> particular interface.

Do you have searching on these attributes somewhere?

> At least two other people (Mike Baptiste and adam@morrison-ind IIRC) also
> mentioned that they needed ticket attributes.

Nice. How would you feel about having them be more than just a text type
eventually (ie, you can define an enum, or that a field is a date value, etc.).

> BTW.  What's currently stopping whups being used as the bug tracking
> system for Horde itself?

Well, guest users for a bit, but no one has commented - one way or the other
- on my implementation for that. Mostly, I need to get the current open bugs
imported, I think. Then we can start hacking at it as people use it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."