[whups] Workflow (was Re: [cvs] commit: ...)

Wed Nov 20 22:37:33 2002

> > For automatic escalation of tickets (Gary Weinreb also mentioned this),
> > you'd need a cron job running.  This would be fairly simple to implement.
>
> Yup. I also still plan on creating a Horde job-scheduling daemon/system at
> some point.

That would be way cool, since we have this problem is so many modules...
Any idea how you would go about this?  (Hint: if you provide details of
what you want, maybe myself or someone else will code it up).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!