[whups] RPC Package

Robert E. Coyle robertecoyle@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 04:35:22 2002

Hi,

I've added a few api calls to whups and written a small library to use them
in C.  It's a whups client, in C, so, well, I had to call it whupsey.

It can currently pull back all the type and module info apart from subjects,
create new tickets and set the attributes on them.  I'm going to use it to
auto-generate all the progress tracking tickets from the code I'm working on.

There's a small example program included to show how to use the library.

You'll need xmlrpc-c from xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net, and I've only tested it
on Linux.

I didn't think it should go in the whups/ directory in cvs so I'm mailing it
here.  Perhaps it could be put in a new module in cvs?

Rob

--
10: Sin
20: Goto Hell