[whups] Yikes!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat Nov 23 15:01:28 2002

Mike-

This is the Whups list. There's a general horde list, and a dev list, both
of which would be more appropriate forums for this thread.

Quoting Mike Baptiste <mike@msbnetworks.net>:

> I updated all my PEAR modules using the PEAR Package Manager, so test
> shows everything green again, but my install is still SOL.  I get nothing
> but a blank screen - no error logs anywhere (apache logs, horde logs, etc)
> I've gone over my config files in imp, turba, and whups with a magnifying
> glass looking for cvs changes I might have missed in my local copies -
> nothing.

Try php -l on all of them to check for parse errors.

When you cvs update, do you include -d ?

Try logging php errors to a file and looking there.

> nothing else which makes debugging very difficult.  My log level is set
> to debug, but all I get there are SQL calls.

What do you have PHP's error level at?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."