[whups] due date

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 26 18:38:38 2002

Quoting Jeff Clark <jeff@tmtrading.com>:

> I noticed that quite a few people are using whups for project management
> and I would like to do the same.  For the most part everything seems to
> be geared to do that, but there's no way to specify a "due date" for a
> particular ticket (or task).  Is this something that's planned or being
> worked on?  If not, I'd like to take a stab at it if someone could point
> me in the right direction.

I don't know of anyone working on it, but I can certainly see it being
useful. Other people's thoughts?

> Also, how about the ability to add state categories?  Is this something
> that would be usefull to anyone?

I'm unclear what you mean by this. We already have something of that name,
though...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."