[whups] more types stuff

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 25 12:47:13 PDT 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> here's another addition that we're finding useful over here -- the ability to
> change the type of a ticket after its been entered into the system. This
> could be useful (eg) when  someone has entered the ticket incorrectly to begin
> with, or when a ticket passes from one area to another -- all depends how
> you've set up your types.

Hrm. I have mixed feelings about this one - I'm pretty sure that tickets
shouldn't be changing type, though. At least not often. Well...

I'm going to commit this for now, but restrict the functionality to admin users.
Also, could you submit a patch that adds a second step form, so that we don't
get invalid state or priority data when this happens? Users should get a chance
to make sure that the state/priority is still valid.

I think it'd work better to allow moving tickets into different modules, in
general, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.