[whups] MyBugs and Summary don't work, too

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 4 09:22:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Christoph Schindler <e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:

> Ahm... thing is: i did not upgrade, I made a fresh install of whups, so
> where should i migrate from?

Okay, you need to mention things like that. When you say your problem was
similar to another, and don't say how it's really different, we can't help you.

You need to look in your db logs to see what's going wrong.

> Neither the whups.sql nor the migration script works with postgres, of
> course

Of course? Why of course?

> Maybe i have made a mistake in the selfmade conf.php (since i cannot
> create one via the administrator interface, of course)?

What's with all of the "of course" statements?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.