[whups] custom dropdown attributes

Norbert Mocsnik lists at norbert.mocsnik.hu
Thu Dec 16 05:16:08 PST 2004

Hi Guys,

Installed whups some weeks ago and I'm completely
satisfied with it. One thing I couldn't do is
creating custom attributes where the user can
select from a dropdown (html select) list.
The best way for this is probably to create
two additional tables, one for the dropdown
values and one for storing the selections,
however this is a bit complex for me, coming
from a non-horde environment.

So my question is if anyone ever worked on this
or do you have anything that I can start with?

I'd be glad to code this functionality myself
but actually there's no time to do it. If no
one worked on it until now, I'll probably
"hardcode" it into my whups installation by
including an external "config" file with the
array containing the values to populate. Maybe
you have better ideas by knowing the whole source.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Norbert