[whups] Some questions about whups

BMC News Catcher news at bodmodculture.com
Fri Jan 21 05:35:49 PST 2005

Im using the most uptodate versions of Horde/Imp/Whups/Passwd/Turba.
What I am wondering is I would like to be able to remove the option for
query builder, search, and reports from the menus of the users and
Tech's, But still have it available for Top Level Tech's.  Id also like
to be able to remove from the main frame the my assigned tickets from
the users view.

This would allow me to clean up alot of un-wanted clutter on the upper
menu. (Id Like it to be as clean as possible.) One more thing about
whups, When the tickets are made there is no owner added to the ticket.
How to I activate that portion?

Thanks

Johnny Brent