[whups] Some questions about whups

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 21 06:48:19 PST 2005

Quoting BMC News Catcher <news at bodmodculture.com>:

> Im using the most uptodate versions of Horde/Imp/Whups/Passwd/Turba.
> What I am wondering is I would like to be able to remove the option for
> query builder, search, and reports from the menus of the users and
> Tech's, But still have it available for Top Level Tech's.

This could all be done with judicious addition/use of permissions.
Clean patches
welcome.

> Id also like to be able to remove from the main frame the my assigned
> tickets from the users view.

I'd like to make that page just another collection of blocks, which would let
you do this.

> This would allow me to clean up alot of un-wanted clutter on the upper
> menu. (Id Like it to be as clean as possible.) One more thing about
> whups, When the tickets are made there is no owner added to the ticket.
> How to I activate that portion?

Only people with edit access to the queue can assign tickets, and only tickets
created in an assigned state (instead of new) can be assigned on creation.
There is no concept of default owners yet. Clean patches are welcome.

-chuck

Quincy Adams