[whups] Can tickets be submitted to Whups via email (or can this capability be added)?

Erik Norvelle lists at norvelle.org
Wed Jun 22 13:57:07 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

I have recently gotten Whups up and running, with apparent success.  My
users, however, seem ill-inclined to go through the whole process of
logging in and submitting tickets via the web interface.  I'd like to
make it possible for them to email tickets, which would be added to a
"Emailed Tickets" queue, and upon receiving the tickets I could then
move them to an appropriate queue.

I have PHP programming skills, so if there are any facilities built
into Horde that I could leverage to build such a feature (if it is
lacking), I would be happy to try my hand at building it.

Thanks!
Erik Norvelle