[whups] Auto Assigning Tickets, and setting of status.

BMC Admin admin at bodmodculture.com
Thu Aug 25 14:12:26 PDT 2005

If is possible to have have tickets automaticly assigned according to the queue?
and is it possible to have the status automaticly set to assigned.

Im using Whups as a trouble ticket system for customers of a small
DSL/hosting/email supplier. And really like how whups works, but would like to
know if these little features have been worked on or thoght about before?

If any one has any suggestions, please contact me and let me in on the secrets.
Thanks again.

John Brent
Jagged