[whups] I've fallen and I can't get up

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:53:58 PST 2006

I had installed whups a month or so ago to play around with it.  Now,
I'm about to actually use it and I figured that I should refresh the
cvs snapshot I'd taken it from originally.  I also upgraded horde and
nag at the same time to their most recent released versions (3.0.9 and
2.0.4, respectively).  The file layout seemed mostly the same, so
after making a backup copy of the whups directory that was working I
put down the overlay.  There seems to be something different about the
libraries installed with 3.0.9 vs the latest in the cvs tree since its
looking for php libraries under horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout, which is
failing since its not even a directory on my machine (there is
horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php though).

I think I've tracked my problem down to version 1.29 of mybugs.php
which was introduced on 1/8/2006.  If this was the only change using
this new layout, then all I should need to do is revert that one file
back to version 1.28, right?  Otherwise, I need to find a snapshot of
whups from before Jan 8...

Can anyone help me with this???

Thanks,
Jared