[whups] I've fallen and I can't get up

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:03:14 PST 2006

I did a little more research on the subject through looking in the cvs
archives.  Apparently there were many files that were changed in this
submit the Chuck H did on 1/8 - all relating to how the interface is
parsed and hooked into the overall horde system.  (At least that's
what I think its for - look for references to bug 3202.)  Since the
cvs archives only keep snapshots for 7 days back that's about a week
or so too short to get the previous version from there.

I've sent email to chuck directly asking for how many files he changed
and how to spot-fix this.  Hopefully, he's respond soon.

I'm cc'ing the list since you didn't when you replied to me - so that
whoever has this knowledge will know that I'm not the only one.

Thanks,
Jared