[whups] Assigning permissions

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Feb 3 11:15:29 PST 2006

I've created some new queues and I'm trying to assign permissions for
the users responsible for this queue, as well as the users allowed to
create tickets in the queue.  The permissions tree is a tad short on
details, can anyone explain how to set this up?  What does "add child
permissions" allow?  How is it different from "edit permissions"?

Background:
I've created a new queue called "Documentation".  There is one user
responsible for this queue, "lisa".  She is getting notifications for
the queue but is unable to search for anything in this queue.

Permissions Tree:

All Permissions
    - Tickets (whups)
       - Queues (queues)