[whups] Hide details from reply's

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Feb 5 09:21:38 PST 2006

Quoting Auke Bruinsma <air2 at dds.nl>:

> When using the mailscraper to convert support mails in tickets in a
> commercial support envirment it can be undesirable to show the url to
> the ticket in
> the reply e-mail.  Also an reply  e-mail to the ticket requester on
> every update is not always desirable. The same for including the state
> (you don't always want your custumers to know what you think is the
> priority of their request). So I would like to implement 4 extra preferences
[snip]

If you're contemplating changes like this, how about considering going
all the way and simply defining a set of rules (recipient, queue,
etc...) by which to select a custom template for the email?

> I assume creator/requestor are the same when a message is processed by
> the Mail.php and mail-filter.php.

They should always be the same, no?

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships