[whups] Linking tickets

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 6 13:00:06 PST 2006

Quoting Auke Bruinsma <air2 at dds.nl>:

> Option 2 i've intergrated in mail.php. but I would like to make this
> optional so the admin can choose if method 2 or method 3 should be followed.
> So thats why I would like some extra information added to the ticket.

Ah. I don't agree with this. The email subjects should contain the
ticket number, which is unique. That's a fool-proof way to match
replies. What you're proposing seems like an unnecessary layer of
complexity to me.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships