[whups] mail-filter.php: Fatal Error with existing Queue

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Mon Feb 13 04:44:20 PST 2006

> Zitat von Volker Then <vt at volkerthen.com>:
>
>> Another thing: The URL in the ticket mail message is not correct.
>>
>> It is:
>>
>> Ticket-URL: http://my.server.name/var/www/html/horde/whups/ticket/?id=32
>>
>> but it should be:
>>
>> Ticket-URL: http://my.server.name/horde/whups/ticket/?id=32
>>
>> Is there a way to manipulate this?
>
> Set the correct webroot in config/registry.php.
>
> Jan.

I think that isn't the problem. Webroot should still be /horde as it
is, because that's where the webroot of the horde installation is.

Those tickets submitted via the webform have the correct URL in the
reporting mails, that is my.server.name/horde/whups/ticket/?id=.

It's the mail filter that inserts /var/www/html/ to the URL.

Bye.

Volker