[whups] mail-filter.php: Fatal Error with existing Queue

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 13 12:44:50 PST 2006

Quoting Volker Then <vt at volkerthen.com>:

>> Set the correct webroot in config/registry.php.
>
> I think that isn't the problem. Webroot should still be /horde as it
> is, because that's where the webroot of the horde installation is.

But you're using the automatic webroot detection, right? Why don't you
look and see what webroot is really set to; I'm guessing it sees the
full script path when using the CLI and that's where the path is
coming from. So you need to set it correctly in your own registry.php.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships